Ryan "Crindy" Black

no avatar
User

lmill825

Ryan "Crindy" Black

Postby lmill825 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Hey all,
Its Luke (contumacious/aversion) Some of you may remember me, some not. That's besides the point of this post. I just wanted to stop by inform everyone that Ryan(Crindy) passed away last Thursday. I know gaming was a big part of his life and i'm not sure who hes kept in touch with, but i see alot of familiar names. I hope everyone is well. Feel free to pm me. Have a good day guys.
User

Onslaught

Rank

VANQUISH GM

Re: Ryan "Crindy" Black

Postby Onslaught » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:18 pm

Wasn't Crindy the one who coined the "blound" (passed-tense of blind) terminology that I hated so much? He's the one who joined IE too? I think thats the last time I really talked to him.

That's really awful. I hate to hear that.
no avatar
User

matrah

Re: Ryan "Crindy" Black

Postby matrah » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Onslaught wrote:Wasn't Crindy the one who coined the "blound" (passed-tense of blind) terminology that I hated so much? He's the one who joined IE too? I think thats the last time I really talked to him.

That's really awful. I hate to hear that.

That probably all happened after I left (unless you're talking about the 100 times we left the guild and joined IE during our raid nights), but I am pretty sure Crindy was our first "Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker" holder. He was a good dude. Hate to hear this news.